High School Admissions Consulting Services
We guide families through the school search and application process, and help students gain admission to schools at which they will thrive.
This is a 90-minute consultation with the student and parents, in person or by Skype.
You will walk away from this get-acquainted meeting with a better understanding of your high school options, your admission profile, and the admissions process, and with some concrete suggestions to get you started on your admissions journey.
- Review of transcripts, any standardized testing, extracurricular experiences, and talents
- Short interview with student and parents to assess goals, interests and concerns about admission
- Assessment of student’s admission profile and suggestions of things to do to enhance that profile
- General information about the high school admission and financial aid landscape
After that? You decide which level of consultation you need:
This is the recommended, best-value package. Taking all the steps listed below is the most efficient way to tackle the admissions process and will result in the best outcomes for you. More…
- A la carte selection of services to meet your individual needs
- For families seeking more limited or targeted consultation
For students and parents who want to understand more about the high school options that exist today, the admission process, standardized testing, how applications are reviewed, how financial aid is awarded, and what students can do to distinguish themselves in the process.
- You organize a parent or student group and I run an information-rich two hour meeting
Did you know? Dr. Felix has been quoted in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Asian Wall Street Journal, and U.S. News and World Report for newspaper articles on admissions. She also has been interviewed by FNN, CNN, and Forbes for radio broadcasts and journal articles.