MBA Admissions Consulting Services
We guide applicants through the MBA program search and application process, and help them gain admission to the program at which they will thrive.
This is a 90-minute consultation with you, in person or by Skype.
You will walk away from this get-acquainted meeting with a better understanding of your options, your admission profile, and the admissions process, with some concrete suggestions to get you started on your admissions journey. We will:
- Review your transcripts, standardized test scores, work experience, extracurricular experiences, and talents
- Discuss your goals, interests, and concerns about admission
- Suggest ways to enhance your profile
- Provide general information about the MBA admission and financial aid landscape
After that? You decide which level of consultation you need:
This is the recommended, best-value package. Taking all the steps listed below is the most efficient way to tackle the admissions process and will result in the best outcomes for you. More…
For those who want to know more about MBA program options, the admission process, standardized testing, how applications are reviewed, how financial aid is awarded, and what students can do to distinguish themselves in the process.
- You organize a group and I run an information-rich two hour meeting
Did you know? Dr. Felix has been quoted in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Asian Wall Street Journal, and U.S. News and World Report for newspaper articles on admissions. She also has been interviewed by FNN, CNN, and Forbes for radio broadcasts and journal articles.